Attention: Litchfield Middle School 8th Grade Graduates & Parents
SUBJECT: CHANGE OF 8th GRADUATION DATE TO (May 21st) @ 7:00 p.m.
We are very excited to announce a change in the date and location of our 8th Grade Graduation for Litchfield Middle School to the Gadsden City High School Titan Football Stadium. This change will allow us to accommodate additional seating for family and friends, while still adhering to CDC Guidelines regarding social distancing.
In the event of inclement weather, the ceremony will be held at the Gadsden City High School Auditorium. (Tickets will NO LONGER be required for admittance.)
Graduation is approaching and we have a lot of things that will be taking place, so there are a few things that need your attention in order for the process to run smoothly. I have included a list below. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me by email at email@example.com, or by telephone at (256) 492-6793.
- All class fees, library fines, and the $25.00 graduation fee are due NOW.
- All students (Remote & Face-to-Face) are expected to attend practice sessions.
- Thursday, May 6th – graduation practice at 1:00 p.m. @ LMS
- Wednesday, May 12th – graduation practice at 1:00 p.m. @ LMS (Line up, entrance, and group pictures)
- Thursday, May 20th – Full graduation practice at 1:00 p.m. @ LMS.
GRADUATION ATTIRE: NO BLUE JEANS OR TENNIS SHOES ALLOWED
- Young Men – Suitable attire includes: Dark pants or khakis, dark socks, dark shoes, and a neatly pressed white dress shirt.
- Young Women – Suitable attire includes: Dark dress, pants, and skirt, or white dress blouse with dark shoes. High heels are NOT recommended for safety reasons.
*******Failure to adhere to the graduation attire guidelines may result in non-participation.
Ali Sullivan, Graduation Coordinator